Monday, August 4, 2008

Grievance Committee; Scholarship; Survey; 2009 Board Meetings

Hello again Reps,

The TSA Bylaws require the President to chair the Grievance Committee. That committee met this past week, and the proceedings are now available.

Also, one more reminder to encourage your rising senior swimmers to apply for the $1,000 Pool Professional Partnership Scholarship before the September 1 deadline. The company informed me Friday that they have only received “a couple” of entries so far, so the field is wide open for more applicants.

I will try to get the post-season survey out by next weekend. If you have any further suggestions for questions you would like to see on the survey, please send them to me ASAP. Also, if you have any ideas for better meeting places for next year’s Board meetings, please let me know. I will start trying to book next year’s meetings later this month.

Enjoy the rest of the summer,

Bob

No comments: