The Glenridge swim team is looking to hire a head swim coach for the 2011 summer swim season. We are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual with the following qualifications.
- Previous swim team coaching and competitive swimming experience.
- Knowledge and technical experience in teaching the proper competitive strokes.
- Strong ability to motivate and lead swimmers in a positive manner between the ages of 4-18.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with coaches, parents, and swimmers.
- Knowledge and experience of TSA league rules is helpful but not mandatory.
- CPR Certification
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- The supervision and development of swimmers at swim practices weekdays and Saturdays from mid-May through July.
- Design and conduct practices geared towards maximizing the swimmer’s potential.
- Management and preparation of swimmers for 6 swim meets on Tuesday evenings and one weekend invitational meet.
- Oversee and supervise assistant and junior coaches.