Not everyone was able to attend last night’s Board of Directors meeting, so I wanted to pass along an important schedule update: the Board voted to move the April meeting from the 19th to the 12th (exactly one week earlier). This change lets us avoid the Wake County Schools spring break week. The meeting will be held at the usual time (7:00) and at the originally-scheduled venue (TAC). There are two big items on the agenda for that meeting thus far: discussion and potential vote on the Leagues & Scheduling Committee’s proposed dual meet schedule; and a presentation from the Championship & Invitational Meets Committee on the feasibility of reinstituting official TSA championship meets.
The proposed dual meet schedule will be circulated to the entire Board via the mailing list when it becomes available, which is expected to be approximately one week from now. In accordance with the wishes expressed by the membership last night, we will wait until the April Board meeting to discuss and vote on the proposal.