Candidate must be proficient in all 4 strokes and possess a firm understanding of TSA rules. Prior coaching experience is a plus, but not required.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- assist with practice and be expected to manage a group of 20-25 swimmers during each practice group
- instruct swimmers in proper stroke technique
- offer constructive feedback and provide encouragement to swimmers
- work primarily with 10 and under age groups, but will work with other age groups as required
- follow practice plan provided by Head Coach
Start date will be 6/13. Hours will be 4:30 to 6:30 pm M,W, Thu.; and swim meets on 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19 and Cary City on 7/16.