You are receiving this email because you are listed as a team representative. It contains a few IMPORTANT items that need your attention as you complete your team entries for this years’ meet.
1) Please email me, J.P. Lefever, with any questions you may have with your entry process. START EARLY! The meet information should have most answers and the “How to Use TM” will help with the entries. (Both of these documents will be included in my next posting). Remember – SATURDAY TEAMS: EVENTS 101-166 & SUNDAY TEAMS: EVENTS 201-266.
2) The “Important Dates” file which lists deadlines for receiving information. Will be posted on the TAC website by the start of next week or can be found in an email I sent out 5 minutes ago.
3) The “Heat Sheet Ad/Sponsorship” form. Please share with your team families and earn something back to your team. Will be posted on the TAC website by the start of next week or can be found in an email I sent out 5 minutes ago.
4) The “Meet Waiver” form that MUST BE filled out and signed for every swimmer you have entered in the meet and is due by July 12th. Please alphabetize these before turning in. Will be posted on the TAC website by the start of next week or can be found in an email I sent out 5 minutes ago.
5) Please send an additional 3 email addresses that will be used to send all future information as soon as possible. WHEN EMAILING, ALWAYS, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOUR TEAM IN THE SUBJECT LINE. We are counting on you to communicate the important information to your families as we give it to you.
6) Each team is asked to provide 2 timers (larger teams 2 timers per session) or clerk of course volunteers, 2 stroke & turn officials (1 per session) and each team will be able to have 2 “kid pushers” for the morning sessions with the 10 & Under swimmers. Your team session assignment will be sent in the next “Info Email”
7) Each morning, the teams will meet in the parking lot and enter the pool together. You may design a “Spirit Sign” or poster to display so swimmers can find your team and can be used on deck in your team area also.
That’s enough for now. Give yourself plenty of time to complete your entries.