Saturday, May 17th @ TAC:
- Starters Clinic at 8:00 am
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at 10:00 am
- Coaches Clinic at 7:00 pm
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at 7:00 pm
- Starter's Clinic at 8:00 am
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at 9:30 am
- Coaches Clinic at 11:00 am
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at 7:30 pm
It is mandatory that each team send their coaches to a Coaches clinic every year.
Stroke and Turn officials who do not hold certifications from USA Swimming, the NCHSAA, the NCAA or the YMCA must re-certify every year. Officials who have been certified by one of those outside organizations need only to email TSA vice president Todd Blandford a copy of their credentials before the beginning of each TSA season.
An online option for stroke and turn certification is available at www.strokeandturn.com. There is a $25 fee for this course. If you certify via the online method you need to ensure that you know the differences between what is taught online versus the TSA rules (yes, there are some differences!). Finally, it is not the recommendation of the TSA Clinics Committee for any first-year official to obtain certification via the online method.
Questions? Please contact TSA Clinics Chair Debra Ryan