- Lead an age group practice teaching swimming skills and encouraging kids to do their best
- Assist with pre-meet activities such as lineups, heat sheets, and other meet paperwork
- Gather swimmers for each event and help Clerk of Course with getting swimmers to the blocks for swims
- Willingness to try new ideas to help kids learn
- Assist other assistant coaches with their age groups
- Help lead team in cheers and cheering for teammates
- Attend weekly coaches staff meeting to go over plans for the upcoming week.
- Previous competitive swimming experience (swimming or coaching)
- General knowledge of all four competitive strokes and how to get kids to understand
- USA Swimming Coach certification desired but not required
- Can-do attitude
If interested, please submit resume to Mark Rubacky. Happy Holidays!