The Clinics Committee has scheduled several clinics. All Clinics begin at 7:00 PM. Stroke and Turn clinics usually last until approximately 8:30, while Coaches and Starter Clinics usually finish by 8:00.
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at Charleston Village in Apex on April 15. This clinic will have a seating limit of 40.
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at Lochmere in Cary on May 5. This clinic will be at the Lochmere Highlands Clubhouse, not at the main Lochmere pool.
- Stroke and Turn Clinic at Jewish Community Center in North Raleigh on May 12.
- Coaches Clinic on May 27 at Northbrook in Raleigh.
- Coaches Clinic on June 3 at Lochmere Highlands Clubhouse in Cary.
- Starter Clinic on May 28 at Carpenter Village in Cary.
- Starter Clinic on June 4 at Stonebridge Emerywood Clubhouse in North Raleigh.
We are working on additional Stroke and Turn Clinics. We plan to have one in late May and possibly a second in early June. If you are aware of someone who would like to be an instructor please email Tony McCullough or call him at 919-271-8514.