Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Youth Sports Photography

Hello,

My name is Bill McLean, I am reposting my blog from last year. I am President of McLean Digital, Inc. We are a youth sports photography business. Bob has invited me into your Blog so I could introduce myself to all swim teams.

I am interested in making partnerships with each swim team. We provide team/event and action photography for your clubs. A percentage of the sales from the team/event photography will be donated back to each organization as well as to TSA to provide scholarship funding.

I believe this would be a win-win situation for everyone (your swim team, TSA, and Mclean Digital). If anyone would like to get more information, please feel free to email me (bill@mcleandigital.com) or call me on my cell at (919) 604-3756. Please visit my website: http://www.mcleandigital.com.

Thanks for your time,

Bill McLean

No comments: