If you are interested in being part of this great team, please send your resume with references and a cover letter to the swim team board. To learn more about us, visit our team website.
- Establish practice schedules and workouts for each age group
- Create a good rapport with the swimmers and parents
- Provide informative feedback to swimmers
- Collaborate with the CV Swim Team Board
- Encourage participation in meets
- Help swimmers build confidence in their strokes
- Work with assistant coach to pepare meet line ups
- Provide a fun and positive environment for the swimmers and their families
- Knowledge of the four basic strokes (free, breast, back and butterfly)
- Ability to teach techniques to improve swimmers and their skills
- Must be available for the summer swim season May-July
- Must be able to attend meets on Tuesday evenings in the summer
- Coaching experience is preferred
The pay rate for this position is dependent upon experience.
CV Swim Team Board