Candidates for the Coach position should have...
- An enthusiastic, gregarious, welcoming personality- Previous coaching and competitive swimming experience.
- Knowledge and technical experience in teaching proper competitive strokes.
- Strong ability to motivate swimmers in a positive manner between the ages of 4-18.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with coaches,parents, and swimmers.
- Knowledge and experience of TSA league rules is helpful but not mandatory.
one weekend invitational meet.
Duties include, but are not limited to the supervision and development of swimmers at afternoon swim practices weekdays and Saturday mornings from mid-May through July, management and preparation of swimmers for 6 swim meets on Tuesday evenings andPlease send your resume and/or questions you may have to our TSA Rep Derek Speerschneider.